Tom Oar was born 1943.
Tom Oar is married person
Tom Oar net worth is $200 thousand.
Tom Oar wife name is Nancy Oar. Tom Oar and his wife Nancy moved to remote area of Yaak Valley, Montana when he was 35 years old and Nancy was 30 years old .
Tom Oar’s father name is Chike Oar.
No. Tom Oar is not gay .
Not Known .
By ethnicity Tom Oar is white.
Tom Oar brother name is Jack Oar.
Number of seasons —————- 6
Number of episodes —————– 87
Tom Oar son’s name is Chad Oar.
Tom Oar Bio
For our readers today we have selected one of the popular reality TV star in America. The said man is Tom Oar who is a part of History Channel’s famous reality show called “Mountain Men”. He was casted by History channel for this show because of his way of living, living secluded from the rest of world with no touch to technology whatsoever. Our guide will help you explore near about every possible fact and personal information available at the moment of this celebrity. So sit back and enjoy this joy ride of information.
This portion of the celebrity’s bio will help you get acquainted with the physical attributes of importance that you might want to know.
Tom Oar is a 74 years old, born in state of Illinois to an American Family. Tom is measured at a height of about 6 feet while weighing about 80 kg in weight. Tom has a personality that is suitable to a former Rodeo and west man. He has lush white hairs and white full beard. Tom is known for his signature cowboy clothing accompanied with his cowboy hat.
For personal life we have carefully selected all the necessary items ranging from date of birth to their family tree that can be of importance to the fans.
Few of the information about Tom Oar’s personal as well as career life are as follows.
- Tom started working in Rodeo circuit when he was in his early twenties. This rodeo job was taxing on his physical health and he had to eventually leave it.
- After leaving Rodeo circuit, Tom chose the profession as a tanner.
- Tom got his fame after he was casted by History Channel in their show called “Mountain Men’. He is working alongside other cast member, Eustace Conaway and Morgan Beasley.
Few of the amazing facts about Tom Oar’s life are as follows.
- Tom Oar left the rodeo circuit because his legs were permanently affected by hard labor of the job.
- Tom Oar who is now known as a Tanner, self taught tanning to himself. He has such mastery in the craft that he is known as one of the best tanners in all of the America.
- The name of Tom’s father is Chike Oar. Chike used to be the part of Wild West Show.
- Tom Oar is amongst few people across the world that is living completely cut off from the technology despite knowing of its existence.
- The nearest grocery store from Tom’s residence is about fifty miles away.
- Tom’s wife is Nancy Oar who is living alongside her husband and makes appearances on the show regularly.
- Tom and Nancy met each other when Tom was a Bronco Driver. After that they remained together as a team for more than 40 years.
- Tom and Nancy maintain their residence in the remote land of Montana’s Yaak Valley. They solely rely on the goods produced from mother earth.
- Most of tom’s life is spent by killing chickens and tanning deer skins.