Bob Harte, a star on the Discovery Channel’s reality show “The Last Alaskans,” died Saturday, July 22, 2017
Bob Harte was born January 23, 1951.
Bob Harte age is 67 Years 3 Month.
Bob Harte Ethnicity is White.
bob harte daughter name is Talicia Harte
Bob Harte is College Dropout.
Bob Harte is single.
Due to Cancer.
By Profession he is TV Personality.
Bob Harte is Single.
Bob Harte wife name is Nancy.
Bob Harte Net Worth is $600,000 Thousand Dollars.
Bob Harte mother’s name is Eleanor Harte
Bob Harte father name is Vernon Harte.
Bob Harte Bio
For our readers today we have selected one of the popular reality TV stars who has regrettably lost battle with death itself. The name of said deceased celebrity is Bib Harte. Bob Harte was the reality start for the Discovery Channel’s most epic show, The Last Alaskan who spent almost 490 years of his life in the harsh climates of Alaskan region.
Our guide will help you explore near about every possible fact and personal information available at the moment of this celebrity. So sit back and enjoy this joy ride of information.
This portion of the celebrity’s bio will help you get acquainted with the physical attributes of importance that you might want to know.
Bob Harte was 67 years of age when he lost his lf after struggling with the dreadful cancer ailment. He was the star for the reality TV show, The Last Alaskan as a man who has spent more than 40 years of his natural born life in Alaskan region. Bob was a born American national and belonged to white ethnic group.
Bob was a veteran hiker who maintained d a height of about 6 feet with a body weight of about 80 kg. He maintained an impressive physique for a man of his age but he lost most of his body weight and freshness of the face after he was struggling with not only old age but from encroaching cancer.
For personal life we have carefully selected all the necessary items ranging from date of birth to their family tree that can be of importance to the fans.
The information regarding the life of Bob Harte career as well as his life is as follows.
- Everyone talks about beauty of Alaska but only fewer people have dared to venture into the harsh and dangerous terrain of this icy tundra. Amongst the ones who spent their life there, Bob Harte was certainly the one who maintained it with full passion.
- Bob Harte supposedly dropped out of college in 1970’s because of his passion to spend his life in Alaska.
- To make this dream reality he thought nothing else and maintained his life there in isolation along with his wife and daughter for almost 40 years.
- During his stay at Alaska he survive many of the dangers like, fires, gunshot attacks, crash ladings, wildfire and many other such calamities.
- Du to his passion for living in Alaska, he was starred for the Documentary Channel’s popular show, The Last Alaskan. The show includes cast members Heimo Korth, Edna Korth Ashley Sleden and Tyler Sleden beside Bob and his wife.
Few of the facts about the life of Bob Hate are as follows.
- Bob spent forty years of his life in Alaska isolated and living only with his wife Nancy and daughter Tricia.
- Bob did not want to leave Alaska even on his death bed but his declining health caused him to move out of this isolation for treatment.
- His daughter gave birth to a baby girl named Carmela which caused his health to temporary get better after feeling some love in life.
- Bob lost his battle against cancer on July 26th, 2017.
- He left an inheritance of about 600,000 dollars for his family.