Andy Bassich net worth is $250 Thousand Dollars.
Andy Bassich is Single.
Yes . Andy Bassich divorced her wife .
Andy Bassich wife name is Kate Bassich .
Andy Bassich Ethnicity is white.
Andy Bassich has one daughter.
Andy Bassich date of birth is 1959.
Andy Bassich age is 59 years.
Andy Bassich Wiki Bio
For our readers today we have selected one of the popular reality TV star in USA. He has toiled through every corner of the USA and now has found his new passion as a reality TV star. His name is Andy Bassich. Our guide will help you explore near about every possible fact and personal information available at the moment of this celebrity. So sit back and enjoy this joy ride of information.
Andy Bassich is 58 years old born in Alaska. Andy Bassich is known as the adventurer and a traveler who has wandered through every corner of the USA. After spending so much years travelling on his own, media finally caught glimpse of his talent and casted him in a special reality TV show called Life Below Zero.
This portion of the celebrity’s bio will help you get acquainted with the physical attributes of importance that you might want to know.
Andy Bassich is 58 years old but he still maintains a perfect health as well as vigor of a young man. He is hardened by his years of wandering through harshest of the weather changes across USA. His life as a member of the Life Below Zero reality star compels him to maintain a body to cope in harsh environment of Alaska.
For personal life we have carefully selected all the necessary items ranging from date of birth to their family tree that can be of importance to the fans.
Andy Bassich the person from famous reality TV show Life Below Zero has many of the following personal life and career highlights for the fans.
- Andy Bassich was born in Washington and spent most of his early life there. He was the student of John F. Kennedy High School in Washington DC.
- After graduating from high school, Andy Bassich decided to pursue the art of carpentry and cabinet making instead of going to college. For pursuing these arts he spent several of his years living in Virginia.
- After he permanently, moved to Alaska and prior to being casted in a hit reality show, Andy maintained his work of carpentry and cabinet making. In addition to this he also maintained his work as a gardener and a hunter to sustain his life in Alaska.
- Andy ahs spent nearly 20 years living near Yukon Lake, Alaska. While living here he worked as a boat captain too.
- In 2013 National Geographic Channel casted him for a documentary series, Life Below Zero along with five other cast members.
Some of the amazing facts about Andy are as follows.
- Andy Bassich is in love with nature and loves to live in secluded places.
- He moved to Yukon Lake back in 80’s and has maintained his life there ever since.
- Andy lives there only with his 37 sledge dogs.
- Andy was encouraged to purse his dreams only by his grandmother.
- In 2009, Andy Bassich was left to ruins when a flood caused his machinery and property to flood away in icy cold water.
- His last post on Facebook was back in 2010 and has 500 followers.